If reading about our work and about the people we work with has made you feel that you would like to do something, then here are some suggestions.
- Become informed – read about these issues in your newspaper and on the internet, and talk to people who have worked in this field;
- Think about the way your life affects people in other parts of the world and try changing your lifestyle;
- Consume less, re-use and recycle, buy fair trade products etc.;
- Become active – join a local campaigning group such as World Development Movement, Oxfam or a local One World Group;
- Try to persuade others to change;
- Volunteer – use your skills and talents for the benefit of those who have not had your good fortune;
- Make a donation to projects such as those run by the Integrated Village Development Trust, or organise a fund-raising event.
The choices we make about how we live our lives can have a real impact on many others. Let us try and make the right and fair choices so we can all have a better future. If you would like to know more about the work of Integrated Village Development Trust and its partners, then please do not hesitate to contact us.